Retail Sales Associate
Company: TCC Wireless LLC
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job Description MOBILE EXPERT JOB DESCRIPTION Part-Time Retail
Sales AssociateT-Mobile Premium Retailer - TCC WirelessMake up to
$20+/hour all in!Base pay and commission! The Mobile Expert (ME)
enjoys a fast-paced and high energy environment. As an ME you are
the connection between the customer and the T-Mobile brand. You are
fun, energetic and fierce about the wireless industry and knowing
your gear inside and out – from the latest phones to the most
competitive pricing plans. As a member of the TCC Wireless family,
you have a passion for creating long lasting relationships and
meaningful connections with not only your customers, but your
business colleagues as well. Essential Functions:Must be able to
perform the essential functions of the position with or without
- Provides world-class customer service including greeting
customers in the stores, answering phones and assessing their
- Drives monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer
accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts, identifying
revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Builds relationships with TCC Wireless employees and customers
across all channels of the business.
- Works with store management in opening, closing and operating
the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling,
inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and
- Maintains store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual
work area according to the retail store standards.
- Patiently explores customer needs regarding their experience
with thoughtful questions and support with service activations,
changes and bill payments, equipment replacement, selling
accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
- ME is responsible for achieving assigned performance metrics.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months experience in retail and/or sales with a
strong customer focus
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays in a retail
- Professional, energetic, honest, patient and empathetic
- Ability to problem solve, analyze results, plan for the future,
and make good decisions
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds Benefits
- Aflac Insurance
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities EEO Statement:TCC
Wireless, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status,
citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or
mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or
harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent
with how we do business and will not be tolerated. Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: TCC Wireless LLC, Skokie , Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!