Maintenance Lead - Manufacturing
Company: Boombox Beverage
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Maintenance Lead is responsible for making sure that all
machines are in proper working order at Boombox. The Maintenance
Lead is responsible for preventative maintenance and helps to
ensure that sanitation, safety, and compliance procedures are
followed. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic,
self-motivated individual who care about details and wants to be a
part of building something great.
- Responsible for ensuring that all machines are in good working
order and that proper preventative maintenance is completed on a
timely, regular basis.
- Troubleshoots all equipment when problems arise.
- Responsible for assisting production with start-up and/or
shutdown as required.
- Inspects equipment for damage and ensures proper procedures
- Maintains high level of personal hygiene and keeps work area in
a clean and sanitary condition in compliance with -GMP
- Willing to rotate between different functions as
- Ensures compliance with all plant safety rules.
- Participates in all manufacturing training and applies this
knowledge to daily job duties and responsibilities.
- Updates all related Line KPI information and graphs as
- Detail-oriented with a positive attitude and a desire to learn
and contribute to the team.
- Understands the importance of safety both for team members and
for the products produced.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Food manufacturing experience a plus.
- Forklift and boiler experience required.
- Ability to work within an entrepreneurial, non-structured
environment with a willingness to do whatever job is
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Position requires walking, standing, squatting, and reaching
overhead on a regular basis.
Boombox Beverage offers competitive pay, benefits (healthcare,
dental, vision, 401(k)) and opportunities for growth. Boombox
Beverage is proud to be an is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
Keywords: Boombox Beverage, Skokie , Maintenance Lead - Manufacturing, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!