Company: Nations Best
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWere focused on people and relationships first
and were passionate about customer service and continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that is focused on
growth? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
join our growing team.Whats It Like To Work for Nations Best?
- Teamwork: All of our positions, in all of our stores, are
hands-on. We work together, whenever necessary, to ensure a
positive customer experience every time, every day.
- Support: We have local resources and a Dallas Support Team to
help you along the way and to partner on projects, as
- Autonomy: We empower entrepreneurial spirit in all our
- Relationships: We believe the core of our business is the
relationships we build.
- Continuous Improvement: We are focused on continuous
improvement, ensuring expertise and solid best practices are shared
across all of our divisions and stores.
- Efficiencies: We maximize efficiency through best-in-class
technology and consistent business practices nationwide.
- Growth Mindset: We are focused on long-term growth, both in our
associates and the company.
- Atmosphere: This is not a suit and tie environment. We roll up
our sleeves and get the job done.
- Community Service: Our divisions and associates are committed
to serving and contributing to the communities in which we live and
- Safety: We strive to provide a work environment that is safe
and healthy for all of our associates and customers. We want
everyone to go home in the same condition in which they came to
work that day.What Does a Yard Loader Do?
- Safety load lumber and building materials into storage
- Stock materials received in appropriate bins or storage
- Load lumber and building materials for customers
- Build loads and load trucks for outbound delivery
- Assist customers with loading of lumber and building
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, vendors,
fellow associates, and management
- Maintain the appearance of the yard and racksRequirementsWhat
Does It Take to Successful as a Yard Loader?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Construction or building material experience preferred but not
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat
and reach throughout work shift
- Results-oriented with ability to serve stores with humility and
be a steward of Nations Bests values.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills with willingness to consistently
provide superior customer service skillsBenefitsNations Best
Holdings, LLC, and affiliated companies are equal opportunity
employers and administer all personnel practices without regard to
race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national
origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Nations Best, Skokie , Yard Loader, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!