CNC Machinist Level I, II, III
Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: August 7, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Staff Management is looking for
CNC Machinists level I, II, III in Skokie, IL! This is a direct
hire opportunity on 2nd shift. If interested, please email your
resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org..
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay
options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, STD /LTD, Life
Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Other
on the spot perks, Advancement Opportunities. Bonus: $1000 Sign on
Bonus. Shifts: 2nd Shift. Employment Types: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Pay Rate: $24.00 - $42.00 / hour Duties:
- Reads blueprints, job orders, tooling instructions, and
standard charts for such specifications as dimensions, tolerances,
and tooling instructions
- Must be able to perform simple inspection using calipers,
micrometers, and other miscellaneous gages.
- May compute data such as dimensions, rotation speeds, feed
rates and machining times stored within cell.. Position
- 1 to 5+ years of experience operating a multi-axis CNC
- 3 to 5+ years of experience operating a multi-axis CNC
- 3 to 5+ years of set-up1 experience operating a
multi-axis CNC lathe
- Edit CNC Programs ( G-Code and M-Code machine language)
- Must have working and operation knowledge of Fanuc and OSP CNC
Controllers Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at
least 18 years old., required education: HS Diploma or GED. Work
Location: Midland, Skokie, IL 60077. Job Types: Machine Operator,
Manufacturing. Industry: Manufacturing.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Skokie , CNC Machinist Level I, II, III, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!