EHS Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Posted on: July 30, 2022
EHS Environmental Health and Safety ManagerKenosha Branch12355
Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Uline: Where hard work and hustle are
valued and rewarded.Position Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead a team of Safety Coordinators to implement all
- Manage and execute Uline's safety program, policies and
procedures for Uline's Kenosha branch.
- Collaborate with branch management to establish safety
- Drive continuous safety improvements, audit work areas, review
incident reports and recommend enhancements.
- Recommend new policies and procedures to reduce occupational
health and safety risks.
- Partner with Human Resources to manage workers' compensation
- Ensure our safety program meets legal requirements and Uline's
high standards.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 - 5 years' experience developing, implementing and / or
managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution
- OSHA experience on a state or federal level preferred.
- Workers' compensation experience a plus.
- Management experience.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About Uline -Uline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12
locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as
a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Skokie , EHS Environmental Health and Safety Manager, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!