CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: June 23, 2022
CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery DriversChicago,
IL(or within 30 - 40 mile radius - truck parking near your home)
$80,000 - $90,000 First Year Earnings(our top performers are making
over $100,000 per year) plus$7,500 Sign on Bonus plusUp to $2,250
(tax-free) Performance and Other Incentives plusComprehensive and
Affordable Benefits Package(medical available after only 30 days)
not to mentionGreat Home Time DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the
fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics
industry. We're a world-class company, and we're looking for
world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the
right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do
attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the
first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
JOB DESCRIPTION:Our customer is a nationally known distributor of
automobile and light truck tires. The positions that we are
interviewing for involve the delivery of their product (tires) to
their retail store locations. THIS IS A TOUCH FREIGHT POSITION but
we will teach you how to do this safely and easily. Our drivers
tell us that it is truly easier than food deliveries. You will be
driving a late model automatic tractor assigned to you - we do not
slip seat trucks. This is a Monday - Friday work schedule and home
on the weekends.
- Your tractor is assigned to you. There is no Slip Seating..
This is a full time position with a comprehensive and affordable
benefit package, including a 401-K with a matching part. Your first
year earnings for this position will be approximately $87,500 -
$97,500 which includes the first year's payout of the sign on
- 401-K Contribute 6% of your first year earnings to the 401K
($4,500 - $5,100) and DHL will contribute another $3,750 - $4,250
to your account. That represents approximately $8,250 - $9,350 you
would be saving toward your retirement each year. Not to mention
the tax benefit, and potential financial growth opportunities that
comes with saving into your 401K.
- There is also the potential for up to $2,250 (tax-free)
annually in Driver Safety, Attendance, and Performance rewards!!!
This position comes with a $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS We also pay a
$3,000 Referral Bonus, to our employee drivers, if they recommend a
driver applicant who might be interested in this work and we hire
them. This payout is half in 90 days and the other half after 180
days of their employment. Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. Outstanding Affordable
Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Day
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year. Less than $9.00/week for individual and
less than $31.00 per week for Family Coverage.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays). Less than
$1.00/week for individual and less than $5.00 per week for Family
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Less than $1.00/week
for individual and less than $3.00 per week for Family Coverage.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Paid Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - This is a concierge type
service as well as a confidential, short term counseling and
education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Skokie , CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!