Company: Pearle Vision - Skokie
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPearle Vision is seeking motivated, self-starters
who are looking for opportunities in the optical field. The basic
function of the Optical Tech is to check patients in, and perform
all duties necessary to promote a positive customer
experience.MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop professional business relationships with other
associates and doctors
- Check patients in and schedule future eye appointments
- Pretest and prepare patient for eye exam with doctor
- Ensure a quality patient experience through excellent
communication during pretest
- Provide appropriate guidance to patients regarding Managed
- Office work and filing
- Other duties as assigned by Store ManagerKNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to
meet/exceed patient expectations.
- Foster positive and results-oriented associate and doctor
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability and
- Experience with personal computers preferred. EDUCATION:High
school diploma or equivalent, or comparable experience typically
achieved with a minimum of 1-2 years in a retail environment.The
incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position
requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of
this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this
position description. The Company will make every effort to make
reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified
individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential
functions of their job.
Keywords: Pearle Vision - Skokie, Skokie , Optometric Technician, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!