CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Company: Craig Transportation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Better bottom line? More frequent home time? Low-cost insurance?
IT CAN BE DONE at Craig Transportation! Owner operators are needed
now for CDL-A OTR trucking opportunities that offer 68%-71% line
haul revenue, fuel surcharge on all dispatched miles, home time on
weekends and through the week plus much more.
CDL-A Owner Operator Advantages:
* 68%-71% line haul revenue, all miles
* Home EVERY weekend + during the week!
* FSC on all dispatched miles
* Safety bonus
* Low-cost Bobtail/Physical Damage insurance available
* Low-cost Occupational/Accidental insurance available
* Referral bonus
* Free passenger program
* In-cab satellite communication
* Paid lumpers
* 50% tolls east of Ohio
* Easy dry van freight
Learn more about the CDL-A owner operator partnership opportunities
with Craig Transportation!
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
* CDL Class A
* 2 years' driving experience minimum
Keywords: Craig Transportation, Skokie , CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!