Instrumentation Technician I
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Kelly Scientific is seeking an Instrumentation Technician I near
Skokie, IL. This individual will be responsible for performing
validation, maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, calibration and
repair on a variety of sophisticated components, analytical
equipment, and instrumentation for laboratory equipment and
automation. Temp to Hire Compensation: $20-$21/hour Shift: M-F
- Validate, maintain, test, troubleshoot, calibrate and repair
- Improve technical procedures by participating in method
development and validation of new systems.
- Work with management and scientific staff to establish and
implement the appropriate solutions to potential or identified
- Ensure that the data capture system is performing
satisfactorily and that system maintenance, repair, archival of
data is performed in compliance with GLP regulations.
- Ensure that all laboratory equipment is installed, validated,
maintained, periodically tested, and repaired in accordance with
- Prepare and maintain SOPs for all equipment and related areas.
Prepare validation reports related to equipment validation and
address QA comments.
- Initiate and/or perform change controls on
- Maintain calibration, maintenance and repair records as per
- Train staff on the operation of instruments.
- Work in collaboration with other service departments and/or
vendors to coordinate activities that involve the other service
- Interact with suppliers, service representatives, and
participates in sponsor interactions for specific instruments.
- Provide a support function to address unexpected problems at
short notice (e.g., set-up and operation of the equipment,
instrumentation errors, etc.).
- Manage project timelines and resource coordination in
conjunction with laboratory management, with minimal
- Perform other related duties as required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in a
laboratory science or related discipline required.
- Experience: Two years related experience in validating,
maintaining, and/or calibrating equipment preferred. An equivalent
combination of education and experience may be accepted as a
satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience
listed above. Why Kelly -- ? Kelly-- Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly -- At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce,
including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals
with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender
identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Skokie , Instrumentation Technician I, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!