Biosafety Lab Technician
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Lab Tech will work in the Biosafety Laboratory
- 75% of the the day will be spend in the laboratory conducting
- 25% of the day will be working with data within Excel.
- Will utilize GLP standards and work with a Lab Notebook for
- Will perform cell culturing, cell passaging while following
aseptic techniqueSkills:GLP, Laboratory, Biosafety, Cell Culturing,
Cell Passaging, Biology, Chemisty, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology,
Aseptic Technique, Pathogen, GeneticsTop Skills Details:Cell
Culturing, Aseptic Technique, GLPAdditional Skills &
- BS Degree in Science (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biology,
- 0-2 years of industry GLP/FDA experience in the laboratory
- Experience with Cell Culturing, Cell Passaging, Aseptic
- Excel, Lab NotebooksExperience Level:Entry Level About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Skokie , Biosafety Lab Technician, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!