Analyst Lead, SAP Production Planning & Supplier Network
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Analyst Lead, SAP Production Planning & Supplier Network in
Skokie, Illinois - Careers at Skokie HQ2 Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Back to Shure Careers Homepage Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Analyst Lead, SAP Production Planning &
Supplier Network Job Locations US-IL-Skokie Job ID 2021-1997 # of
Openings 1 Category Information Technology Overview The Analyst
Lead, SAP Business Applications, Production Planning & Supplier
Network position is a role in the SAP Delivery & Support Team that
focuses on business and technology transformation to enable IT
Portfolio Projects as well as Finance Transformation Initiatives at
Shure. This role is responsible for providing leadership and hands
on expertise in the architecture, design, configuration, and
implementation of SAP ECC/S4 Production Planning & Supplier Network
platform for global organization. The role will also be involved in
contributing projects using Shure project methodology and driving
global template and providing the necessary support for country
specific localizations. This role identifies opportunities for
business process transformation through technology systems. Leads
efforts to streamline and harmonize current processes, extend
functionality through implementation of new functionality, and
continually review emerging SAP solution offerings to assess
potential benefits to the Company. The Analyst Lead, Production
Planning & Supplier Network will also ensure that appropriate
business practices and metrics are adopted to ensure the
technology's ROI. Reporting to SAP Senior Manager, serves as a
subject matter expert who understands content, processes, and
procedures associated with global enterprise applications. This
role will be responsible for participating in the solution design,
configuration, development, customization, and implementation of
SAP related initiatives. Additionally, the position is responsible
for identifying business process improvement opportunities
leveraging technology and supporting organizational change. The
role will also support internal customers/managers and other team
members in implementing SAP or Non-SAP based capabilities needed to
deliver solutions that enable the desired business outcomes Assists
with the people development of junior analysts. We take pride in
providing our employees with the opportunity to enhance their
capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology
trends such as S/4 HANA, Cloud solutions and Mobility by delivering
exceptional results for our internal stakeholders which ultimately
enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content,
processes, and procedures associated with Supplier Network and
Production Planning/Execution process, e.g. SAP MII.
- Provides guidance for design alternatives and communication
across functional and technical areas of projects, including best
practices in handling end-to-end procurement process, vendor EDI
management, Supplier Network platform implementation, and SAP MII
- Establishes and manages the scope and quality of the areas of
- Processes design and/or leads across-board, complex, tightly
integrated business processes, including integration, e.g. EDI,
MII, Label tool integration e.g. Loftware
- Works with senior IT leadership to establish new and improve
existing processes and procedures.
- Leads threads of projects and initiatives to deploy new
functionality with Supplier Network platform, and/or enhance
existing functionality in Production and Purchasing areas
- Supports and drives the application architecture in Supplier
Network platform, S/4 SCM and/or influences business process
- Sets expectations for area of responsibility, establishing
priorities, and documenting potential scope changes that may impact
- Partners with Inhouse Development to coordinate cross-team
resource allocation in support projects, change orders, and
- Communicates SAP technical information in non-technical terms
to all levels within the company.
- Works with external business partners when required.
- Follow procedures to monitor and report on SAP team's work and
performance by measuring customer satisfaction, preparing progress
reports, providing weekly status updates
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Experience of working in a Global organization, and partnership
with offshore teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Business discipline
or equivalent work experience in a relevant business area (Business
Administration, Logistic, etc).
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1 full lifecycle
of Supplier network implementation, e.g. SAP Ariba or Coupa
- 6-8 years of global enterprise and/or consulting experience in
SAP Production Planning areas, and support of a live manufacturing
- SAP S/4 Production Planning Implementation experience is a
- Core expertise in various SAP SCM areas such as inventory
controlling, MRP (Material Requirement Planning), Purchasing
process handling up to invoice control, PR/PO approval process,
- Demonstrated work experience showcasing expertise in
integration with other SAP processes in sales & distribution, SCM,
- Experience in integrated systems & plug-in, e.g. Shopfloor
execution system - SAP MII, Label management tool - Loftware.
- Knowledge of workbench tools such as data dictionary and ABAP
- Maintains a current awareness of SAP product developments and
trends and determine how they can be used to enhance productivity
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ability to perform process decomposition, root cause analysis,
gap analysis and technical requirements definition.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent
communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to determine methods on new assignments and provide
guidance to other personnel.
- Able to drive the application architecture in SAP and/or
influence business process change.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, as well as some
project management skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally if required.
- Overtime if project deadlines dictate. Options Apply for this
job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Skokie , Analyst Lead, SAP Production Planning & Supplier Network, Professions , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!