Chicago Family Law Firm - Experienced Paralegal, Oak Park
Company: Greenwich Law Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Greenwich Law Group, LLC is a Family Law Firm who practiced
litigation, mediation, and Collaborative in Cook, Lake, and DuPage
Counties. We are a small boutique firm with two offices who are
looking for an experienced long term paralegal.
*Chicago Law Firm looking for a professional, highly motivated
individual to work as a Paralegal and support the legal team.*
Job Summary: To be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects,
client integration, and overall support for the firm. S/he is
responsible for the collection, verification and coordination of
client information and discovery materials, hearing/trial
preparation, pleading preparation, filing in multiple counties,
client intake functions, factual research, data verification and
analysis, and organization of financial data/discovery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and check incoming discovery for compliance with discovery
- Initial preparation of documents and discovery.
- Assisting in the preparation of exhibits for hearings, and
collaborative and mediation meetings.
- Preparation of Financial Affidavits and discovery
production/marital balance sheets.
- Keep track of billable and non-billable time, run billing for
- Filing of pleadings, notices, orders, etc. with clerk of the
circuit court for various local counties.
Education & Experience: College Graduate. Must possess not less
than 3 years of office experience.
- Previous employment in legal office not required but
- Solid understanding of office environment.
- Strong teamwork.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally
- Time management skills.
- Ability to effectively present information
- Must be proficient in business related computer skills including
Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
- Clio experience preferred.
Physical Requirements: Candidate must be based in the greater
Chicago, IL area and willing to travel to/work in Oak Park,
Competitive Salary, retirement/401k package, and health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
COVID protocols are followed.
* Paralegal: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations%58047475%
Keywords: Greenwich Law Group, Skokie , Chicago Family Law Firm - Experienced Paralegal, Oak Park, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!