Part-Time Employment Coordinator
Company: Orchard Village
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Orchard Village is seeking an Employment Coordinator to join
Work closely with the Sr. Director to support the Vocational
Department. Oversee day-to-day activities regarding billing,
compliance, data collection, and oversight of digital and paper
files. Ensure documentation of a person-centered philosophy in all
aspects of vocational services. Coordinate team meetings,
employment staffings, and ensure the completion of all required
documentation. Function as liaison and point-of-contact person for
outside agencies. May provide pre-vocational training or assessment
activities to individuals served.
* Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education,
Rehabilitation, Business, or a related field strongly desired.
Combination of work experience and education considered.
* Demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centered
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of IL Department of Rehabilitation Services regulations
* Valid driver's license and personal vehicle required
Job Type: Part-time
* Employee assistance program
* 4 hour shift
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Orchard Village, Skokie , Part-Time Employment Coordinator, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!