Sales Development Representative
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for cultivating
accounts through proactive telephone contact and email to generate
interest and offer value-added products to customers. The Sales
Development Representative will work closely with Outside Sales
Representatives across the nation to deliver new business
opportunities. Individual will act as a resource to grow conveyor
sales by educating customers on AMMEGA's entire portfolio of
product offerings. Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Responds, engages, and qualifies inbound and outbound
- Works collaboratively with sales leaders to support business
- Enters new customer data and other sales data into CRM -
- Uses email campaigns, webinars, social media, and other
strategies to initiate sales process.
- Qualifies leads and follows up on quotes to customers by
telephone and email.
- Develops action plans to grow business for assigned
- Leverages MDM technology to analyze new markets and
- Consults with sales on commercial and technical issues as
- Provides conveyor recommendations and assistance for conveyor
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Drives results and deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Planning and organizing
- Communicates effectively
- Influence, negotiate and impact results
- Are accountable to others
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo
- Are honest with co-workers and customers
- Able to be innovative problem solvers
- Are engaged team members
- Add value to the Company
- Expects excellence of self and others
- Over serves top customers
- Understands, simplifies and acts to improve processes
Required Experience: Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 1+ years of related business to business sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Track record of achieving sales quota.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from customers and prospects.
- Cold call experience is preferred.
- Ability to calculate figures such as area, circumference, and
volume for quotes.
- Ability to learn technical products and understand their
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Outlook and Salesforce.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office software to include
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable utilizing proactive phone skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-managed.
- Background in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Compliance in price policies, discount structures, and
- Must be able to work in the US.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand;
walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package,
with healthcare benefits on date of hire.
Keywords: AMMEGA, Skokie , Sales Development Representative, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!