Accountant - Crypto
Company: THE GORDON LAW GROUP LTD
Posted on: November 16, 2022
The Gordon Law Group is an award-winning law firm that focuses
on Cryptocurrency Law, Tax Law, and Business Law. We are a
versatile law firm located in the Chicago and Skokie Illinois area,
that delivers exceptional service from a highly knowledgeable
Attorneys and Accountants. We have been recognized as one of the
Top 5 Best Crypto Law Firms for 2022 worldwide by Business 2
Community (B2C). Job Summary:Looking for a challenging and unique
accounting role? Passionate about crypto? We believe cryptocurrency
is the future and our accountants help build it. We are searching
for a career-minded Accountant in the crypto space. Someone who
loves a challenge, thrives at being ahead of the curve, can work
independently and collaboratively depending on the situation, and
can be a solid contributor in team settings. Our goal is to hire
the best possible Accountant, who takes pride in their work and
treats each client as a priority. This is why we received
recognition as being one of the Top 5 Best Crypto Law Firms for
2022 worldwide by Business 2 Community (B2). Crypto is advancing
every day with new regulations, technology, and client challenges.
Therefore, an adaptable and quick-thinking professional who keeps
calms, positiv3e, demeanor while striving for accuracy is the best
fir for this role. Although this type of work can be stressful at
times, especially during tax season, it is extremely rewarding. Our
company recognizes and rewards hard work. We offer multiple bonuses
and additional paid time off after the tax season. While many
companies are now just trying to move towards all things Crypto, we
have been at the forefront since 2014. We look forward to having
you join our winning team! Requirements:
- Crypto investment experience.
- Passion for crypto and a background in accounting or tax.
- Crypto tax and accounting training is provided by The Gordon
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as an Accountant in public
- Income tax preparation experience for individuals and
businesses is preferred
- NFT experience is a big plus.
- Blockchain and digital assets transactional knowledge.
- Resourceful, analytical, and able to work on multiple
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency, crypto ledgers, and crypto tax
software is a plus. Responsibilities
- Perform crypto transaction import and account reconciliation
for clients in crypto software
- Trace transactions in the blockchain to determine tax
- Prepare crypto tax reports for both individual and business
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a
rapidly expanding, in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible work hybrid work schedule with 1 day remote.
- Employer subsidized medical coverage
- Employee product and service discounts.
- Retirement plan with company match
Keywords: THE GORDON LAW GROUP LTD, Skokie , Accountant - Crypto, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!