Sales Associate - Fashion Accessories, Part Time: Bloomie's Old Orchard
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage
including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdales & Macys Stores About
Bloomingdales makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdales like no other store in the
world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and
access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our
colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and
collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job
Overview As a Bloomingdales Omnichannel Sales Professional, your
primary role is to guide and inspire our customers wherever they
are shopping in-store, online, or virtually. With a passion for
gracious service, an interest in fashion, styling talent and
product knowledge proficiency, your mission will be to establish
and cultivate long term, high value client relationships both
in-store and digitally. You will use the newest technology to
connect to customers via Bloomingdales.com and have access to
elevated outreach tools in order to build your business. You will
also have access tools to build influence in the social media
space. Whether in-store or online, you will serve as a
Bloomingdales merchandise and service expert, being available for
customers, determining their needs, sharing the benefits of our
Loyalty programs and supporting the shopping experience from start
to finish. Omnichannel Sales Professionals are expected to deliver
operational excellence by leveraging our stores fulfillment system,
executing merchandise to sell standards, and maintaining
floor/fitting room standards in order to provide an elevated
customer experience. Essential Functions
- Put customers quickly at ease, online and in-store; immediately
connect with customers to build comfort and trust.
- Is an expert on product and style, and builds each sale with a
confident fashion voice.
- Actively uses styling and selling technology to deliver the
customer experience and drive sales.
- Uses outreach tools to connect and build relationships,
inspiring repeat purchases and building a personal clientele.
- Has flexibility to manage customer interactions and ability to
balance multiple online platforms.
- Sells the Bloomingdales Loyalist program as the best way to
shop at Bloomingdales.
- Maintains positive working relationships throughout the
company. Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; presents
information in a clear, concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys meeting and interacting
with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple
priorities and learn new procedures.
- Proficient in mobile device application technology. Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs. Required
Keywords: Bloomingdales, Skokie , Sales Associate - Fashion Accessories, Part Time: Bloomie's Old Orchard, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!