Company: LifeLine Ambulance Illinois
Posted on: August 7, 2022
LifeLine Ambulance Illinois - About LifeLine Driven by care, the
LifeLine philosophy permeates far beyond a slogan. Established in
2008, LifeLine has rapidly blossomed into a regional industry
leader. Our staunch reputation is built on reliability, safety and
innovation. Proudly serving our communities in Illinois, Tennessee
and Michigan, LifeLines progressive expansion is reshaping medical
transportation. The opportunity : Must have ambulance dispatch
experience. LifeLine Ambulance is currently seeking to fill the
role of a Ambulance Dispatcher to efficiently dispatch vehicles to
emergency and non-emergency calls in and around the Chicago Metro
area. This Dispatcher position reports directly to the Dispatch
Manager and plays a critical role as the first line of response for
our patients and customers in emergency and non-emergency
situations. The Dispatcher is responsible for effectively
monitoring the dispatch system and communicating with the Intake
team and field crews to coordinate calls and vehicle placement as
well as maintaining acceptable turnaround times. The Dispatcher
does this by providing top tier customer service to medical
facilities we operate with and our field staff. Dispatcher
- Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with staff
at facilities, peers and supervisors as well as patients.
- Assists in facilitating improved service through
troubleshooting and communication.
- Maintains written dispatch logs, operates dispatch program,
operates under all FCC laws and regulations, obtains all pertinent
information from callers.
- Ensuring HIPAA guidelines, as well as client and employee
privacy, are met with the highest level of discretion.
- Maintains control over the board; aware of the locations and
ETA of all vehicles.
- Attends and participates in departmental meetings and
in-services as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements Education: High
School Diploma or equivalent License/Certifications: Must obtain
EMD certification within 1 year of employment. The company will
recompense the employee for this. Skills :
- Must have current/prior EMS experience
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in
- Able to type at 30 WPM
- Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations Preferred : Experience
with Ambulance Commander What we offer:
- Competitive Pay, PTO, and overtime opportunities
- A variety of elective benefits including Medical, dental, and
Vision insurance, and 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site continuing education
- Family culture based on open communication
- EMS career advisers LifeLine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Keywords: LifeLine Ambulance Illinois, Skokie , Ambulance Dispatcher, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!