Company: Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Ca
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Reporting to the Manager, Accreditation Services and with
day-to-day supervisory guidance from the Scheduling Team Lead, the
Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the survey
scheduling process. This includes appropriate matching of client
survey scope to surveyor characteristics to ensure a good fit for
assignment, maintaining departmental turnaround time goals, and
ensuring timely communication to all parties. This role requires
high-level customer service to clients and surveyors through
delivery of scheduling activities, and executed effectively
contributes significantly to client satisfaction and delivery of
cost effective surveys.
Schedule onsite and virtual surveys with client organizations by
matching client and surveyor characteristics and requirements
includingavailability and with consideration for geography.
Collaborate with Scheduling Team Lead to ensure timely
survey/surveyor match andscheduling.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of scheduling
operational processes and accreditation policies.
- Comply with accreditation policies and deliver work within
timeframes required to fulfill turnaround time and quality
- Provide high quality timely client service in response to
client questions received via phone, email or other channels,
regarding an organization's survey scheduling, re-scheduling,
cancellations, and postponements. Identify and propose effective
solutions to scheduling issues and client needs. Escalate to
Scheduling Team Lead or manager as appropriate.
- Ensure continued communication with clients throughout the
survey scheduling process, providing updates for delays or
postponements, as necessary (e.g., due to weather, surveyor
availability changes or other issues.)
- Respond to, triage and escalate client information requests and
deviations in the survey process as necessary to Scheduling Team
Lead or Operations Manager.
- Maintain timeline/action plans on assigned surveys and adhere
to scheduling deadlines, managing day-to-day pending surveys.
- Meet Scheduling Coordinator performance goals (e.g., monthly
volume, TAT, accuracy, etc.) and proficiency requirements.
Demonstrate ability to professionally communicate information to
supervisors, co-workers, and external contacts via telephone, in
written form, and e-mail.
- Collaborate with Business Development team for monitoring key
client group TAT requirements.
- Participate in new system and system revisions testing for new
functionality and other enhancements/fixes.
- Responsibilities include both accreditation and certification
programs.Minimum Qualifications and Job-specific Competencies
- Minimum education: high school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality and results
- Ability to multitask with effective time management
- Quick thinker; fast learner and comfortable navigating custom
- Microsoft Office Proficient (i.e., WORD, EXCEL,
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year of customer service work experience
- At least one year of scheduling work experience preferred
Keywords: Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Ca, Skokie , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!