EMS Educator $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: MedEx Ambulance Service
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The EMS Educator develops and implements all aspects of
instruction for Paramedic and EMT programs within the MedEx
organization including New Hire Orientation.
The EMS Educator will:
- Work with the Director of Education in coordinating teaching
- Create lesson plans and assess student skills
- Provide positive and timely feedback.
- Grade quizzes, tests, projects, and homework assignments.
- Design/develop and effectively use testing instruments while
upholding the class policy and procedure handbook
- Mentor students, proctors, and other instructors
- Adhere to the course syllabus
- Instruct additional courses as needed (American Heart CPR,
ACLS, PALS, or NAEMT course offerings)
- Demonstrate the mechanics of proper lifting, moving, CPR, and
other job-related responsibilities for EMTs and Paramedics.The
- We believe EMS professionals deserve to use the best equipment
- Our ambulances utilize state-of-the-art technology including
the Stryker Power-LOAD system and Zoll X-series cardiac monitors.
MedEx was the first ambulance service in the country to use
telemedicine in an ambulance, computer-aided dispatch software,
integration of onboard computers, and GPS navigation.
- MedEx services hundreds of renowned healthcare facilities
throughout the Chicagoland area including Lurie Children's
Hospital, University of Chicago Medicine, UI Health, and Swedish
Hospital, part of NorthShore, to name a few.MedEx Offers:
- Competitive wages and benefits including;
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement Available
- 401K with match
- Uniform Allowance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Educational Opportunities & Sponsored Con-Ed
- Membership to NAEMT
- Supportive & Respectful Environment
Education, Licensure & Certifications:
- High School graduate or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Successful Completion of EMS Lead Instructor Program with
current IDPH Lead Instructor license
- State licensed Paramedic (Preferred) or Nursing license
- CPR Instructor (Preferred)
- Highly desirable:
- Instructor for ACLS, PALS, PEPP, ITLS/PHTLS
- Other Requirements:
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions.
- Must complete a pre-employment screening
- Must complete EMS System Entry
- Lead Instructor license must be in good standing with current
EMS System & IDPHLocations:
- Chicago, IL
- Skokie, IL
- Forest Park, IL
Help us grow! MedEx has delivered unrivaled emergency medical
services for almost 25 years and is widely recognized as an
industry leader! We're adding top-tier talent to our team of
highly-skilled and dedicated EMS professionals that will help us
continue to provide world-class service for our patients,
customers, and clients.
Keywords: MedEx Ambulance Service, Skokie , EMS Educator $1,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!