Company: Chicago ENT
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAs the Sleep Technologist, you will conduct
overnight sleep studies. This will involve diagnostic and
therapeutic services in conjunction with patient care and
education. This role will report to the Chief Technologist. WAGE of
a Sleep Technologist$25.00 per hour for a Registered Sleep
Technologist (RPSGT/RST); $20 for a Non-Registered Sleep
Technologist.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES of a Sleep Technologist
- Prepare and calibrate equipment required for testing to
determine proper functioning and make adjustments if necessary.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published
- Perform appropriate physiologic calibrations to ensure proper
signals and make adjustments if necessary.
- Perform positive airway pressure (PAP) mask fitting.
- Educate and assist patient throughout the night to ensure
excellent patient care.
- Monitor & document throughout the night, while maintaining a
- Work professionally with team members.
- Perform Pediatric and Adult testing.
- Willing to travel to selected facilities within the Chicagoland
- Other Duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS of a Sleep Technologist
- One year of clinical experience required
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Versed on Natus/Embla/Sandman
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skillsSUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITYThis position has no supervisory
responsibility.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Registered Sleep Technologist (RPSGT/RST)
- RPSGT Eligible candidates…required to pass exam within 6 months
of hire and the cost of the exam is covered by employer if passed.
- CPR certified
- All employees are required to provide proof of vaccination or
exemption.WAGE of a Sleep Technologist$25.00 per hour for a
Registered Sleep Technologist (RPSGT/RST); $20 for a Non-Registered
Sleep Technologist.ENT is a drug-free environment and an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits,
including medical/dental, life and disability coverage, generous
vision benefits, a 401 (k) plan with a match, vacation time, and
weekends and major holidays off.
Keywords: Chicago ENT, Skokie , Sleep Technologist, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!