Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Assist and support the design team with all the tasks necessary
to achieve the goals of the team. Including, inventory control,
accounts payable processing, reporting, sales processing and
customer service. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the flow of information regarding status of customer
orders and deliveries, follow-up service, etc. between the service
center and the design center staff.
- Ensure all cash transactions, including charge cards and bank
deposits, are reconciled, properly deposited and accurately
recorded in the ledger. Process blind cash balancing and
- Review and control open order, inventory reports and workroom
logs. Communicate to design teams as needed.
- Identify unrecorded delivered sales and implement procedures to
prevent future occurrences.
- Assist with cycle counts/inventory control.
- Handle incoming communication from customers. Research and
resolve customer inquiries in accordance with company guidelines.
Monitor customer problems and identify recurring issues and
- Update and monitor service work orders.
- Maintain petty cash fund ensuring appropriate approval on all
petty cash expenditures.
- Coordinate with the Design Team to provide exceptional service
to customers, before and after the sale.
- Work cooperatively in maintaining a neat and orderly Design
- Assist customers, front desk, and design consultants as
- Contribute ideas and suggestions that will improve our ability
to provide exceptional customer service Education/Experience High
school diploma or equivalency with a minimum of two years business
or office experience. Other Requirements Strong organizational,
verbal and basic computer skills. Ability to work with others in a
team setting. Positive attitude and high energy. Must be able to
work holidays, evenings and weekends. Ethan Allen has been a leader
in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for
more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning
twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a
vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of
time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that
talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the
best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and
support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business
practices. Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer. earetail
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Skokie , Operations Administrator, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!