Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in
behavioral health services, is seeking a Master’s Level Therapist
to join our Skokie team.
In this role you will provide therapeutic treatment services
in our Child & Adolescent programs. You will work closely with
families and patients in individual and group settings.
Additionally, you'll collaborate with the multi-disciplinary
treatment team to develop the plan of care, including implementing
goals and interventions. Successful candidates will advocate
for and support our patients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or Marriage &
- Current Illinois LPC/LSW/ALMFT or LCPC/LCSW/LMFT license in
- 2 years working in a behavioral health clinical setting.
- A passion about patient care in a behavioral health setting and
working with children and adolescents and their
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision,
etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL
Rogers Behavioral Health is a
nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly
specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
Rogers provides residential care and
has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of
communities across the U.S.
also includes Rogers
which supports patient care, programs, and research;
In Health, an
initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health
challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit
rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online