CNC Machinist Technician - All Shifts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our story is an American story; one that began in a tiny
Chicago warehouse in 1918 and continues to this day. Its a story
built on hard work, innovation and old school values. And its built
on a people first philosophy the people who handcraft each gasket
and the people who rely on them.
The story of Fel-Pro is 100 years in the making. You could help us
continue to write this story over the next 100 years. Let our story
be your story.
With our people first philosophy, we encourage members of our
family to participate in its continuing improvement. We embolden
our members to ask questions or make suggestions that improve
safety and processes. We also understand the importance of your own
family, and offer benefits or bonuses for major life events such as
marriage, the birth of a new child, and high school
Not only do we offer competitive pay, depending on the position
requirements and candidate qualifications, we offer new members of
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance day one
- Competitive Vacation Time and Holiday Pay
- Generous 401k with company match
- Clean and Air conditioned environment
- Employee Discount programs
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more
We are ready to act immediately on those candidates whose
applications show the skill set and background we are looking for.
We will follow up your application with a telephone call, then if
we feel there is a match we will schedule an in-person interview at
our facility. We pride ourselves on moving through processes
quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt
1st Shift: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, Mon - Fri
2nd Shift: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM, Mon - Fri
3rd Shift: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM, Mon - Fri
Maintain efficient and safe operations of all equipment, machinery
and building facilities to support the DRIV manufacturing plant.
This Team Member is a subject matter expert that c
ompletes duties of an advanced technical and/or mechanical nature
that require specific training, licenses or certifications.
Notify the Operations Supervisor of any occurrences that negatively
impact production. Adhere to safety, health, and environmental
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technician support to manufacturing maintenance and
repair. This includes the areas of Robotics, CNC, Tooling, Wire
EDM, Facilities, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine Operations or Tool
& Die. Must meet specific training requirements to complete
- Perform preventive maintenance as scheduled and pursuant to
work safety requirements. Complete job safety checklists and take
appropriate action to ensure safety for the equipment and
- Locate, trouble shoot and repair breakdowns of machinery and
other equipment to reduce production downtime. Make repairs and
updates to the building facility including electrical, carpentry,
plumbing, HVAC and painting.
- Promptly report quality problems and shut down the equipment or
operational area if unable to resolve.
- Identify process and equipment inefficiencies and suggest
- Other tasks and assignments consistent with knowledge and
Initial Duties Summary
This Technicians starting job duties will include setting up blocks
and plates for machining, operating the cnc machining centers, and
editing programs on the cnc machining centers.
Successful completion of high school or general education
The below requirements are for all job titles within this family,
but may differ between each individual position:
- Climb/Balance: Frequently required.
- Stooping: Regularly required.
- Kneeling: Occasionally required.
- Crouch/Crawl: Occasionally required.
- Bending: Regularly required.
- Standing: Regularly required.
- Handle Materials: Regularly required.
- Manipulate Objects: Regularly required.
- Vision: Ability to see objects up close or at a distance, in
color, adjust focus, and use peripheral vision regularly.
- Lifting: continuously lifting objects weighing 5lb 40lb,
frequently lifting objects 40lb 60lb, occasionally lifting objects
weighing up to 100lb.
The preceding job description is intended to provide general
guidelines and parameters for the job and is not intended to be a
comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The manager and the
employee should mutually establish detailed job expectations.
Keywords: Tenneco, Skokie , CNC Machinist Technician - All Shifts, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!