When youre the best, were the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
Sg2, a Vizient company, is the health care industrys premier
authority on health care trends, insights and market analytics. Our
analytics and expertise help hospitals and health systems achieve
sustainable growth and ensure ongoing market relevance through the
development of an effective System of CARE.
In this role, you will lead the development and enhancement of a
suite of interconnected products. You will lead the efforts of a
multi-disciplinary scrum team and manage product backlogs, driving
discussions for sprint planning and user story refinement. You will
also work closely with Product Management to drive product vision
and develop business cases to shape the product development
- Lead the efforts of multi-disciplinary scrum teams, with
minimal guidance from leadership.
- Steward product enhancements through Agile development
- Oversee product backlogs and coordinate with other scrum teams
on dependent stories.
- Develop user requirements and translate into user stories as
well as internal/external user guide documentation for a suite of
- Lead creation of product release plans and provide final
sign-off for a suite of interconnected products.
- Work with Data Science team to develop, document, and evolve
methodologies that transform data into analytics.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to gather requirements to
understand client needs.
- Work with Product Management to evaluate future product
enhancements and new data sources from potential external
- Partner with Product Management to manage relationships with
external partners to license data assets and maximize the value of
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 7 or more years relevant experience required.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills ability to manage and discuss
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- Familiarity with data visualization and documentation
- Healthcare experience in a provider or consulting environment
- Familiarity with health care claims data desired.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.