Senior Product Owner - Sg2
Company: Vizient, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
When youre the best, were the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
Sg2, a Vizient company, is the health care industrys premier
authority on health care trends, insights and market analytics. Our
analytics and expertise help hospitals and health systems achieve
sustainable growth and ensure ongoing market relevance through the
development of an effective System of CARE.
In this role, you will work with a multi-disciplinary product
development team to communicate product vision and manage the
product backlog for a suite of analytics-based healthcare
- Communicate and work with a multi-disciplinary team including
developers, quality assurance analysts, and business analysts in an
evolving Agile development environment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a product vision
and identify user personas.
- Clarify use case scenarios and understand the value stream for
- Translate a product vision into product requirements including
delivery mechanism, user experience, and operational tools.
- Analyze and assess data sources from potential partners to
determine their value to the company/product.
- Work with subject matter experts, data scientists, and software
engineers to develop methodologies for turning data streams into
- Steward new products and enhancements through the development
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to develop test
strategy and test plans.
- Organize and run internal education initiatives for products as
well as produce internal and external support documentation.
- Demo products to diverse groups within and outside of the
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers and Product
Champions to maintain the product development roadmap.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years relevant experience required.
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving experience and
skills needed to be successful.
- Experience communicating and discussing technical data.
- Exposure and understanding of Agile software development.
- Familiarity with data visualization and documentation
- Healthcare experience in a provider or consulting environment
Estimated Hiring Range:
$86,300.00 - $128,400.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc., Skokie , Senior Product Owner - Sg2, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!