Software Quality Engineer
Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will apply Agile and SDLC Quality Assurance
(QA) methodology and standards to verify and validate products meet
specifications and customer acceptance criteria. You will create
and execute enterprise, web-based, services and client server
applications test plans and cases and log defects. You will
demonstrate strong analytical problem solving, communication
skills, and attention to detail by extensively documenting test
procedures, expected results, and defects.
- Create test cases, plans, and scripts based on story-defined
- Review requirements, acceptance criteria, functional design,
technical design, and uses case design documents to determine
- Execute and document test cases, sometimes using automated test
- Perform functional system and regression testing and writes SQL
/ PL SQL to analyze data.
- Recommend design improvements and defect corrections throughout
the development process.
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve product
- Participates in architecture/design sessions and may
troubleshoot, enhance, or update test automation scripts.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience as a QA engineer with Test
automation or Software development required.
- Experience in SQL (any database).
- Load testing experience of UI, API, and backend systems
- Knowledge of any flavor of Agile software development.
- Experience with any public cloud vendor a plus.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without
Estimated Hiring Range:
$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Skokie , Software Quality Engineer, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!