Retail Sales Lead, Fabletics (Old Orchard - Skokie, IL)
Company: Techstyle Group LLC
Posted on: June 10, 2021
TechStyle Fashion Group - Fabletics Retail is currently looking
for a Full-Time Sales Lead for our Fabletics Retail Store.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Sales Lead you would be responsible for providing a best
in class retail store customer experience and support in sales and
operations. Using cutting edge technology you will enable our
Customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores.
Work alongside the Store Manager, store supervisors, and a team of
highly personable associates to help our Customers Live their
Passion. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly
energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You
will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively
working together to achieve aggressive goals, and meet timelines to
drive the business forward.
This position will report to the Store Manager.
- Embody our culture and values and providing insight to our
Customers on how to Live their passion.
- Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by
providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store
environment ranging from store events & promotions to community
- Provides training and immediate feedback around our Customer
Experience Playbook & other performance expectations (Customer
Engagement, Omnicart, Member Chat, etc.)
- Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire
associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
- Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to
increase overall Customer experience.
- Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store
easy to shop and add value to the Customer's purchase journey.
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store
Manager to continuously improve the business.
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as
it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all
customers and team members.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify,
communicate potential issues.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30
- 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment.
Prior retail management experience, a plus.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as
Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition
and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and
Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the
ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including
the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to
bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing,
reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ,
compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national
origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other
protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we
champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law
and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team
from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals,
who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all.
TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes
diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all
qualifications and/or requirements.
Keywords: Techstyle Group LLC, Skokie , Retail Sales Lead, Fabletics (Old Orchard - Skokie, IL), Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!