Timberland Assistant Store Manager (Old Orchard Mall 254 Skokie,IL)
Company: VF Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Position: Assistant Store Manager
Reports to: Store Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of our purpose led, performance driven brand to "step
outside, work together and make it better" by using purposeful
actions first and collaborate with others to create positive
Customer Service / Sales Environment
- Promotes Timberland brand, brand purpose, and lives Timberland
- Model Selling Manager Role.
- Directing of Sales Associates.
- Assist Store Manager with annual performance evaluations.
- Reinforce training in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge, Visual
Standards and Loss Prevention.
- Communicate sales objectives and motivate sales staff.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Maintains LP & Safety Awareness.
- Perform all opening / closing management responsibilities.
- Effective execution of floor sets and window directives.
- Ensure accuracy of pricing and promotions.
- Maintain Visual Standards.
- Train and develop employees in Visual merchandising
- POS accountability.
- Manage payroll through StoreForce.
- Conduct 1st level interviews and make recommendations. Ensure
compliance to all core Policies and Procedures.
Keywords: VF Corporation, Skokie , Timberland Assistant Store Manager (Old Orchard Mall 254 Skokie,IL), Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!