Company: Ethan Allen
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Requisition ID: 011315
Assist and support the design team with all the tasks necessary
to achieve the goals of the team. Including, inventory control,
accounts payable processing, reporting, sales processing and
- Manage the flow of information regarding status of customer
orders and deliveries, follow-up service, etc. between the service
center and the design center staff.
- Ensure all cash transactions, including charge cards and bank
deposits, are reconciled, properly deposited and accurately
recorded in the ledger. Process blind cash balancing and
- Review and control open order, inventory reports and workroom
logs. Communicate to design teams as needed.
- Identify unrecorded delivered sales and implement procedures to
prevent future occurrences.
- Assist with cycle counts/inventory control.
- Handle incoming communication from customers. Research and
resolve customer inquiries in accordance with company guidelines.
Monitor customer problems and identify recurring issues and
- Update and monitor service work orders.
- Maintain petty cash fund ensuring appropriate approval on all
petty cash expenditures.
- Coordinate with the Design Team to provide exceptional service
to customers, before and after the sale.
- Work cooperatively in maintaining a neat and orderly Design
- Assist customers, front desk, and design consultants as
- Contribute ideas and suggestions that will improve our ability
to provide exceptional customer service
High school diploma or equivalency with a minimum of two years
business or office experience.
Strong organizational, verbal and basic computer skills. Ability
to work with others in a team setting. Positive attitude and high
energy. Must be able to work holidays, evenings and weekends.
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and
interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a
global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three
continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated
business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our
associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and
customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the
furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by
utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We
are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Ethan Allen, Skokie , Operations Administrator, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!