Homemaker/Companion (Rogers Park, IL)
Company: Right at Home
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join the North Shore's Best Care Team
At Right at Home Chicago Metro we are a Team made up of
dedicated and compassionate individuals who's mission is to Improve
the Quality of Life for Those We Serve. If you have a heart and
mind to serve, are dependable, detail minded, and have a curiosity
about people apply today!
Why Should You Work With Us?
We offer a career path, not just a job. We have robust benefits,
training, and support. We care for you the way we want you to care
for our clients.
Location: Rogers Park, IL
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and
clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal
preparation and companionship activities for clients in their
- Flexible Scheduling
- Worker's Compensation Coverage
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Recognition & Rewards
- Benefit Access for:
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Care Reward Points for Cash and Prizes
- Gift Cards
- Caregiver of the Month/Year
- RaH Swag (Shirts, Bags, and More)
- Featured in Our Caregiver News Letter and Care Rewards Board in
- Acknowledge all Positive Feedback from Clients
Caregiver Referral Program
We offer a combinations of Cash Bonus and Care Reward Points for
referring a new Caregiver, with additional money for the referred
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
- Extensive Orientation
Returns Skill Training on Hand-washing, Universal Precautions,
Safe Transfers, Body Mechanics, and Adult Diapering
- Mentoring Program With Shift Introductions and Specific Client
- Follow Up Calls and Meetings After First Shift and 30, 60, and
90 Day Mark
- Ongoing Followups with New Assignments
- Monthly Satisfaction Management Calls
- Specialty Training Opportunities
- TULIPS Training (Parkinson's)
- Hospice Care Training
- Cognitive Support Program
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes
accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational
activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who
want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the
lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at
Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to
our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring
for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the
lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver
Keywords: Right at Home, Skokie , Homemaker/Companion (Rogers Park, IL), Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!