Timberland Floor Supervisor (Old Orchard Mall 254 Skokie, IL)
Company: VF Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Reports to:Store Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of our purpose led, performance driven brand to "step
outside, work together and make it better" by using purposeful
actions first and collaborate with others to create positive
Customer Service / Sales Environment
- Promotes Timberland brand, brand purpose, and lives Timberland
- Model Selling Manager Role.
- Directing of Sales Associates.
- Assist with ongoing training of Sales Associates.
- Communicate sales objectives and motivate sales staff.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Maintain LP & Safety Awareness.
- Maintain visual standards.
- Perform all opening / closing management responsibilities.
- Accountable for Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure compliance to all Core Policies and Procedures.
- Offsite storage.
- Hardware maintenance. (CCTV, PC, POS, Handhelds, Printers)
- Assist Store Manager with operations training.
- Mark out of stocks: Defective, Damage product, employee
allotments, charitable donations.
- Maintenance & placing of supply orders.
- Inventory Control. (Shipping & Receiving, transfers,
alterations & repairs, known thefts, miss-mates, damages)
- Maintains organization & effectiveness of stockroom in
compliance with Timberland standards.
- Enforcement of employee health and safety policies.
Keywords: VF Corporation, Skokie , Timberland Floor Supervisor (Old Orchard Mall 254 Skokie, IL), Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!