Essential Electronic Assemblers Needed to re-build in Demand
APPLY TODAY! Call or email you resume to
Seeking immediately available, motivated, hardworking
individuals to work as Electronic Assemblers for a premier client
in the Buffalo Grove Area. Our client is a premier manufacturer of
electronics for a variety of industries primarily in the medical
industry. If you are looking to work in an environment that is
offering paid training; is climate controlled, dust free and clean,
then this is the job for you.
- Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - 12
- Over 300+ Kelly employees have been hired by the company over
the past 5 years.
- Advancement Opportunities, including temporary employees,
encouraging growth and development at every level.
- Quality driven organization that will train and develop all
- Focused on teamwork, open communication and making all
employees a priority.
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Available Shifts and Pay: (Pay is based on
1 st : 6am - 2:15pm - Monday to Friday, $14.25 - $15.75
2 nd : 2:15pm - 10:30pm - Monday to Friday, $14.75 - $16.25
Day to Day responsibilities:
Assemble Electrical components using hand tools; building of
small medical equipment. Follow a blue print closely to assembly to
The ideal candidate would have some experience in:
- Mechanical abilities, experience with reading blue prints or
- Comfortable with using hand tools such as screw drivers, power
drills, and torque wrenches. Experience with Troubleshooting.
- Proficient with computers to look-up and document information
into a database or send emails to customers.
- Seeking candidates with building small electronics, such has
phones, radios or small medical equipment.
- Strong communication skills required, Ability to read training
and instructions of a computer program.
- Ability to use a computer to read instructions and to send
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in manufacturing or
equivalent schooling; trade schools/certifications experience
- Will accept candidates that have hobbies that meet the above
APPLY TODAY: Contact Jennifer at or email you resume
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly