Housekeeping Aide- La Petite Academy of Skokie
Company: North Country Academy
Posted on: May 31, 2021
La Petite Academy in Skokie is Hiring a Part-Time
Shifts will be from 2pm-5:30pm M-F
- Works to keep the building, classrooms and playground in a
clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Completes janitorial tasks such as, vacuuming, mopping,
dusting, cleaning windows and restrooms.
- Assist in cleaning school equipment, furniture, fixtures, and
- Gathers and empty trash.
- Clean restrooms and refill dispensers.
- Assists with putting up and removing seasonal decorations.
- Experience in a janitorial or housekeeping preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more
Keywords: North Country Academy, Skokie , Housekeeping Aide- La Petite Academy of Skokie, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!