Titan Security is currently recruiting for
Full Time Unarmed Security Officers to work as a Response
Officer at various facility locations throughout
the North/Northwest suburban Chicago area.
We are offering a $250.00
sign-on bonus for this position after 6 months of
Started in 1994, Titan Security
is one of the largest privately-held security services providers in
the Chicagoland area and we are growing! Join a leading company in
one of the fastest growing industries.
- The position of Response Officer is defined as a selected
utility officer performing security and/or doorperson duties for
Titan clients, on an “on-call” basis.
- Train and qualify to work assigned posts. Understand the
specific and general post instructions for all assigned posts.
Maintain practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post
instructions that are called for by the client at each individual
- Maintain access control procedures set by building
- Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management
systems and CCTV systems as needed.
- Identify all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival.
- Ensure visitors and vendors are properly signed in prior to
accessing the building.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of tenant or
- Monitor security cameras that are within the facility.
- Respond to incidents including property emergencies.
- Conduct general patrols of the entire property during various
hours, if required, including numerous flights of stairs and
frequent patrols of the exterior in any weather conditions.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Assist tenants and visitors with directions and general
- Clearly and accurately record data such as property damage,
unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of equipment, to building
and Titan management.
- Maintain clear, accurate logs pertaining to people or property
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all parties encountered
while on duty.
- This position reports to the Senior Operations Manager. As a
Response Officer your work locations, days and hours will vary.
Every effort will be made to give you advance notice of your
assignments. However, since you may be assigned as the result of
call off or special coverage request, you must agree to make
yourself available on an as needed basis, or “on-call” basis. For
your commitment to this effort, Titan will provide you with a
premium wage and a guarantee of hours per week.
- Due to the nature of this position,
extreme flexibly is required with regards to your ability
to be scheduled, and response time in accepting management
requested schedule modifications based on operational
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: High School diploma or general education
degree (GED) and at least 1 year prior satisfactory employment as
an Unarmed Security Officer or directly related experience. Must be
at least 20 years of age.
Registrations: Valid PERC or the ability to
obtain/maintain a PERC through IDFPR. A valid IL driver’s license
is required for this position. Having access to personal
transportation is very important in this position due to a
deficiency in suburban mass transit services. Having/maintaining a
valid IL driver’s license along with a satisfactory DMV history
does increase your targeted assignment area within a selected
business portfolio, in addition to allowing for your assignment at
a facility for which a vehicular mobile patrol is required.
Language Skills: Must have
the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Bi-lingual considered a plus.
Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
check. You will be obligated to maintain a working telephone number
and accurate residential information throughout your employment, so
we may be able to contact you as needed.
Physical Demands: The
physical demands are based on the contract and must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. A list of these job duties is inclusive of, but not limited
to: candidates must be able to stand for extended periods of time;
be able to lift, push, and/or pull at least 50lbs.; be able to
accommodate foot patrols on the interior & exterior of the assigned
facilities; be able to perform assigned duties regardless of
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation is $14.00 per hour, plus paid time off, medical
insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, and pension/retirement
benefits. We are offering a sign-on bonus of $250.00
with this position. The bonus
will be paid in one lump sum in a seperate check once you have been
employed with Titan for
6 months. Skills-enhancing training and
opportunities for career growth and promotion.