Customer Service Representative II
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tenneco's Motorparts (DRiV) is a world leader in the international
automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of
Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and hlins with 31 of the best known and
respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or
older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work
as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the
most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative II. The
Customer Service Representative II plays a critical role in driving
excellent service to our Original Equipment (OE) and OE Service
customers. This role interacts with a variety of departments within
the manufacturing facility including Production, Supply Chain,
Quality and Purchasing. Will be responsible for all aspects of
customer satisfaction from processing orders to generating shipping
paperwork. Manages higher volume/higher dollar production
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are
the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent
Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will
be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves
on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of
transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Receive, evaluate, and process customer orders.
- Interact with customers to fulfill their requirements
- Produce shipping documents for other's customers as well as
- Interact with Planning and Manufacturing to meet customer
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Generate reports such as Customer Service Reports (CSR), Booked
Orders, and Priority Reports
- Follows the Quality Management System requirements as outlined
in the applicable QMS procedures and work instructions; and
suggests ways for continual improvement
- Follows Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) rules and
regulations and suggests ways for continual improvement
- Promptly reports quality problems, personal injuries and unsafe
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
Education: Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of manufacturing
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of manufacturing, packaging & distribution.
- Strong Excel data analysis skills and experience with SAP.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Customer
Purchase Orders, EDI and Oracle Reports. Ability to write routine
reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from customers or employees.
Ability to read and understand procedures, work instructions,
safety rules and warning signs.
Keywords: Tenneco, Skokie , Customer Service Representative II, Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!