Salesforce Senior Associate (Industrial Products & Energy)
Posted on: February 21, 2021
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you
with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce
technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable
sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding
our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by
Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing
capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing
customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online
communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and
connecting directly with channel partners to share goals,
objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior
Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information
Certification(s) Preferred:Salesforce.com Certified Administrator,
and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified
Sales/Service ConsultantPreferred Knowledge/Skills:Demonstrates
thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in working
with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs,
conduct product demos and incorporate business feedback to meet
customer's service business objectives including:
- Demonstrate in-depth and hands on experience working with
salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning
Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security,
administration and other core features;
- Define and deliver scalable technical solution architecture and
integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds
(including built not limited to Sales, Service, Platform) and a
variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc)
establishing quality and schedule;
- Demonstrate proven ability to work with the Business Architect
and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into
a working solution;
- Working knowledge and ability to configure packaged solutions
(including but not limited to CPQ, CLM) on Salesforce
- Demonstrate in depth and hands on experience in building
integrations with third party systems employing a variety of
integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch,
Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform
Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Manage and communicate with the development team to design and
implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading
practices and code quality techniques;
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment,
collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects
and initiatives simultaneously; and,
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of enterprise applications to
which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end
ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and
related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
Keywords: PwC, Skokie , Salesforce Senior Associate (Industrial Products & Energy), Other , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!