Senior Software Developer
Company: Computer Information Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in
providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and
Municipal agencies nationwide. At CIS, our employees are a key
asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional
work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and
motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits
including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term
insurance. As a Senior Software Developer, you will play a key role
in designing, developing, and delivering state of the art mission
critical solutions. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Five or more years of recent experience in developing
applications using C#
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing
of critical business applications
- Experience with N-Tier or distributed application
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with manual software testing
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check Preferred
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience with automated software testing APPLY FOR THIS
POSITION We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or
National Origin. Please fill out each section completely as
possible. Please be advised that by completing and signing this
application for employment, you authorize CIS to verify all
information contained in your application and attached
documentation. CIS may request copies of your University Degree,
Transcripts and Professional Certifications. Resume/CV *(Required):
You may also email additional documents to email@example.com .
Please type your full name in the subject line. LinkedIn
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
What salary range are you considering?
CIS' sole business is public safety that is regulated by federal
and state governments. CIS requires a background check and
fingerprinting upon employment. The above information is required
to verify your background information only, and is in no manner
used as qualifications for employment. In compliance with federal
law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification document form upon
hire. Employment requires a background check and fingerprinting as
well as securing and maintaining an FBI Security Clearance. Do you
authorize CIS to perform a personal background check?
Will you submit to random drug screening if such is deemed required
as a condition for continued employment?
Have you ever been discharged or forced to resign for misconduct or
unsatisfactory service from any job?
Have you previously filed an application for employment with this
If hired how soon can you begin work?
CERTIFICATE OF APPLICANT By typing my full name below I am
acknowledging and certifying that all statements made in this
application are true and I agree and understand that any
misstatement of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of
all rights to employment. I further certify that I have personally
completed this application. Years of research to make the perfect
Dispatch System. The wait is almost over--- the new and completely
redesigned CAD System is launching soon! Want a sneak peak ? Call
Keywords: Computer Information Systems, Inc., Skokie , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!