Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: February 22, 2021
This is an amazing opportunity to join a thriving company in
mega growth mode as a Salesforce Developer. The role is full
time/permanent offering stability and a tremendous opportunity to
grow. This organization grew over 250 percent in 2020 and they are
just scratching the surface. Come join something something special
in one of the most amazing cultures you will ever work!
Our Core Values: Do whatever it takes. Have positive energy. Take
The right candidate fits our core values before anything! Our core
values aren't simply put on a piece of paper; our company thrives,
hires, and promotes based on them.
Our Core Values may have different meanings to each person, but
they all resonate the same characteristics and morals of the type
of person we choose to have on our team. We are an extremely close
team, and the fit is critical to us. You must be someone who is
able to communicate respectfully at all levels, think outside of
the box, drive positivity and thrive in a rapid growth environment
by doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role
in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. You will be responsible for
the design, development, testing and implementation of
customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. You will
work with a team of fellow engineers and collaborate with our
Procurement, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to translate
business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM.
Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of
- Will prioritize supporting our internal procurement team with
internal technology systems mainly related to Salesforce.
- Will understand every detail of how we operate between all
departments, internal and customer facing systems, services,
limitations, and dependencies and how our internal systems support
- Will understand and communicate how our products and services
support internal team members.
- Create and maintain custom Salesforce features and
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and
productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization
scaling at a rapid pace.
- Provide Salesforce internal end-user support and training.
- Create and maintain internal end-user directions, knowledge
base, technical, and process documentation.
- Work closely with other internal systems engineers to assist in
the support of team member's needs, requests, and questions.
- Updating internal platforms with tech tips and resource
documents, mainly related to Salesforce.
- Evaluating system potential through assessing compatibility of
new programs with existing programs
- Improving existing programs by evaluating objectives and
specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making
- Assist in achieving objectives through collecting relevant
data, identifying and evaluating options and suggesting a course of
- Respond to incoming support cases and phone calls, resolving
how-to and technical issues
- Troubleshoot issues and create intermediate data fixes, interim
solutions (non-code fixes), or technical workarounds.
- Test Salesforce related functionality.
- Document and communicate product feature releases as well as
future updates/enhancements in the pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science, MIS or
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM
software packages such as Pardot, Engage, and Engagement
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and
enterprise size companies.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems
integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and
- Experience and expertise in core web technologies including
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex,
VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases,
data modeling, and ETL tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML,
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
clients in a clear, articulate manner both written and
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired.
- Report directly to the newly appointed IT Director.
- Very loose and fun "anti-corporate" culture.
- Rapidly growing company.
- Unlimited PTO.
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Skokie , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!