Posted on: September 22, 2022
Why Join Us?
We are a stable and fast-growing food service company operating in
North America (US & Canada), and we offer our employees the
* Great work culture, a compelling mission- vision- values, and a
work environment of family spirit & fun
* Excellent training & career advancement opportunities
* Continuous learning & development
* Strong family values & culture
* Employee Benefits:
* Health Benefits
* 401 (k) Match
* Job growth opportunities
* Paid Leaves
* Paid Life Insurance
* Employee Discounts
* Meal Privileges
* And other employee perks
Recipient of two (2) Global Employer Excellence Awards
* Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award
* Forbes' List of the World's Best Employers
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor --- a
part-time/full-time permanent position in our Restaurant
The successful candidate will assist the Restaurant General
Manager/Store Management Team in the achievement of the Store
Business Goals thru effective implementation of specific operations
support activities in the following areas, as assigned:
* Implement assigned Product/Service Quality or Cleanliness &
Sanitation (C&S) Program
* Implement assigned Crew Management activity.
* Implement assigned Cost Management activity
* Manage operations of assigned Packaged Program
* Completed at least High school education.
* At least 1-year experience as a Team Leader in a food or retail
industry or any equivalent combination of education and experience
from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been
* High energy level; must be able to work in varying work schedules
and workweek/days including holidays
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Results-oriented, self-driven, fast learner & adaptable
* Computer literate in MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint,
THIS JOB IS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT.
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Jollibee, Skokie , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!