Customer Service Colleague, Part Time: Bloomie's Old Orchard
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage
including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdales & Macys Stores About:
Bloomingdales makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdales like no other store in the
world. Across all brand touchpointsfrom Bloomingdales.com to our
newest small store concept, Bloomieseveryone plays a critical role
bringing our mission to life. Our inclusive culture promotes
diversity of background, thought and opinion. - Regardless of
position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to
share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues
are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative, while
having a lot of fun along the way.
Job Overview: The role of the Bloomies concierge is to ensure that
all customers are welcomed to the store and that their shopping
needs are filled quickly and efficiently creating an interaction
that makes the customer want to return to the store. - They connect
customers to stylists, product, and services. - - This colleague is
extremely knowledgeable about all things Bloomies, able to help
with any transaction, and facilitate any service. - - The concierge
represents Bloomies with an open, friendly demeanor and high
energy. Their responsibilities are completed primarily when
managing The Front Desk, delivering curbside orders, and while
serving as the Bloomies greeter at the store entrances. - In
addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, the concierge
will - - also participate in store operational support activities
including, but not limited to, order fulfillment and packaging,
curb side delivery, merchandising, sales floor recovery, store
transfers, inbound receipt processing and product protection. -
- Manages the Front Desk, helping with questions, returns, BOPS
pick up, gift wrap, appointments, Colada hand-off and any other
- Delivers BOPs curbside orders.
- Act as host at store entrances.
- Prompts customers to download and use the Bloomingdales
- Offers and promotes Loyallist.
- Completes fulfillment picks (target 50% of fulfillment picks to
be done by concierges).
- Supports store merchandising and maintenance, including
signing, filling in the floor and cleaning fitting rooms.
- Participates in all service and product education to maintain
expert knowledge and support the Bloomies customer centric culture.
- Qualifications and Competencies:
- High Scool Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years related experience. - Physical Requirements:
- Requires periods of walking, standing, hearing, talking,
reaching with extended arms, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other office equipment.
- Requires close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs. - STORES00 Required
Keywords: Bloomingdales, Skokie , Customer Service Colleague, Part Time: Bloomie's Old Orchard, Hospitality & Tourism , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!