Staff Nurse - Emergency Room - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Skokie Hospital
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Staff Nurse - Emergency RoomPosition Highlights:
* Position: Staff Nurse - Emergency Room
* Location: Skokie Hospital in Skokie, IL
* Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time (36hrs/wk)
* Hours: Night Shift 7:00PM - 7:00AM with rotating weekends
* Required Travel: N/A
What you will need:
* License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of
* Education: BSN degree preferred
* Certification: BLS/CPR certification for the Healthcare Provider
* Experience: Minimum 1 year of inpatient Med/Surg nursing
experience required; ED/Critical care experience preferred.
What you will do:
* Provide nursing care to all patient populations in the
* Utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing and
evaluating the patient plan of care
* Maintain regulatory compliance in individual practice
* Assume responsibility, accountability and authority for outcomes
of nursing care
* Guide and direct assigned unlicensed nursing personnel in
delivering patient care
* Positively contributing to safety outcomes and promoting high
quality patient experience
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated
healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to
quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more
than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties.
Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians
aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care
close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight
acute care hospitals - Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston,
Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington
Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) - all recognized as Magnet
hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden
Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of
area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org,
SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be
part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve
career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its
mission to "help everyone in our communities be their best".
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being
there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and
empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences
and in connecting our best to provide community-connected
healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Skokie Hospital, Skokie , Staff Nurse - Emergency Room - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!