Hospice Clinical Supervisor, RN - $10,000 Bonus - Hospice
Company: Celtic Health Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospice Clinical Supervisor, RN - $10,000 BonusJob Title
Hospice Clinical Supervisor, RN - $10,000 Bonus
Skokie, IL, USA
Working Hours Per Week
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Hospice Clinical
Supervisor to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and
Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and
hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11
years in a row. We have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454.
As a full-continuum provider, Residential Home Health and Hospice
is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients at any stage
from the rehabilitative services of home health to the
compassionate, end-of-life care of hospice.
We invest in every employee and provide the training, resources,
and support needed so they can provide exceptional care to the
patients and caregivers we serve every day.
Why you will love this Hospice Clinical Supervisor job:
* Inspire: Create meaningful relationships that provide comfort and
emotional support to patients and families throughout their hospice
* Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and
streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the
* Impact: Advocate for patients' final wishes
* Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will
travel to where your patients' live
Hospice Registered Nurse Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
* Manage the assigned hospice clinical care team and assist with
* Provide guidance on the interdisciplinary plans of care to ensure
care and support needs are met.
* Train, mentor, and evaluate hospice clinical care team on
processes, protocols, compliance, and documentation
* Monitor clinical records to ensure visit, quality and
satisfaction standards are met.
* Serve as liaison between field staff, referral sources, and
* Evaluate and address patient, caregiver, and customer concerns
* Monitor visits that require supervisory oversight including home
health aide and licensed practical nurse visits.
* Analyze required supervisory reports and document utilizing
Homecare Homebase (HCHB), Residential's EMR, through a
* Attend all required interdisciplinary and staff meetings.
Hospice Registered Nurse Clinical Supervisor Qualifications:
* Must hold, in good standing, a license as a Registered Nurse,
issued by the state in which you work.
* A minimum of two years working as a Registered Nurse in a
clinical care setting, hospice or home health environment
* Minimum of one-year nursing supervisor experience.
* Must understand the hospice philosophy and team approach to
* Must have strong communication and organizational skills and high
standard of ethics and compliance.
* Ability to document within an electronic medical record.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
* Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is
part of our background process, which includes medical and
* By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
* By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Celtic Health Care, Skokie , Hospice Clinical Supervisor, RN - $10,000 Bonus - Hospice, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!