Mental Health Counselor
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such
as LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent to state
(requires 12-month commitment)
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC,
LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent to state (requires 18-month
Summary: The Therapist develops, coordinates, and facilitates all
direct social services to patients and their families assigned and
performs duties as directed by their manager. The Therapist will
work in an acute care setting that includes partial hospitalization
and intensive outpatient services. As a Therapist, you are an
integral part of a patient's journey, to help change their story,
and lead to positive outcomes. In this role, you will provide
therapeutic treatment services in individual, group, and family
settings. The Therapist collaborates with a multi-disciplinary
treatment team to develop the plan of care for the patients.
Successful candidate will advocate for and support our
Partial Hospitalization: Monday - Friday 8:00a - 4:30p
Intensive Outpatient: Monday - Friday 10:00a - 6:30p
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide social services to patients and their
- Provide therapeutic treatment services to the individual,
group, family and/or significant others.
- May provide individual treatment sessions with patients as
indicated per the program and patient needs.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed and assess for
- Interact with patients, family members, significant others and
referents with respect and dignity.
- Participate in psychoeducational support sessions with
- Provide case management and therapeutic interventions to all
- Serve as patient advocate when a patient has a grievance,
following the System policy and procedures.
- Manage patient/family expectations related to services
- Implement goals and interventions as specific on the Care Plan,
within the therapeutic component of the patient's program.
- Document progress according to the treatment.
- Suicide Risk Assessment and collaboration with treatment team
according to identified guidelines.
- Initial treatment goals and interventions on the Care
- Obtain necessary consent for release of records to access
information that will assist in providing treatment or facilitating
discharge, including coordination with referents and other mental
health treatment providers.
- Write clear, concise, collaborative, and obtainable treatment
goals in the Treatment plan.
- Complete therapeutic documentation for group treatments
including a description of the group and information about the
patient's engagement and participation.
- Document discharge Identify patient's presenting problem,
progress, status, and treatment recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree from an accredited school of social work,
professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or
be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Success Share bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit
provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers
evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD
and anxiety, addiction, depression, and other mood disorders,
eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century
of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care
and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and
has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of
communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation ,
which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers
InHealth , an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of
mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org .
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Skokie , Mental Health Counselor, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!