Job Placement with Free CNA Class ( Citadel of Skokie Meadows)
Company: ILLINOIS NURSING ACADEMY
Posted on: January 20, 2023
ILLINOIS NURSING ACADEMY - MUST BE VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 W/
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO MIDLOTHIAN, IL FOR CLASS AND TO OFF SITE
MUST HAVE A VALID SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
About Our Company:
The Illinois Nursing Academy is a strong member in the community by
helping members in our community jump start their career in the
nursing field for free. Our school has partnered with many nursing
facilities in the Chicago land area that are willing to hire, train
and pay for students to attend our class while guaranteeing a
position with that nursing facility, during and after this course.
The Illinois nursing academy is dedicated in the care that is
provided to patients, and uphold the high standards so that our
students can go anywhere after graduation with confidence. .
About the Position/ Responsibilities and Duties
The Illinois nursing academy has the reputation of providing
uncompromising training and education in the area. By applying
today you are making the choice to be a part of the growing
healthcare field. We are committed to assisting with job placement,
as well as education so you can be successful in your future.
Duties that will be taught through our program/ and at the nursing
- Turning & moving patients.
- Proper usage of medical supplies.
- Bathing patients.
- Grooming patients by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them,
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart
- Assist residents with changing and toileting
- Answering patient call lights
- Assist with other needs of the patient
This Position requires the following:
- Excellent patient care and customer service skills
- Enjoy working with seniors
- Have excellent work ethics
- Must be able to work in collaboration with the nursing
- Solid work history which reflects longevity in the
- Background Check
Most of the facilities that are partnered with Illinois Nursing
Academy offer a competitive hourly rate, a great working
environment, and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time
- This a 10-week course, with class meeting once a week for 10
- Clinical will be at an off-site location and will take place
once a week for 5 weeks
- All selected applicants will be required to attend an in-person
course as well as clinical hours
- Staff that are selected by a facility will be required to work
full time at throughout the CNA course and after to receive full
payment of one's course.
Keywords: ILLINOIS NURSING ACADEMY, Skokie , Job Placement with Free CNA Class ( Citadel of Skokie Meadows), Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!