Transitional Nurse Liaison - Med Surg
Company: Celtic Health Care
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Transitional Nurse LiaisonJob Title
Transitional Nurse Liaison
Skokie, IL, USA
Working Hours Per Week
* Responsible for obtaining complete/accurate demographic
information, medical history including diagnosis for care and
primary care physician information.
* Responsible for introducing the Company to the patient/caregiver,
explaining scope of our services, skilled services requested and
coordinating start of care visit.
* Other duties include coordinating requested DME, infusion
services, and wound care.
* Community Education as requested by our sales to physician
offices, senior living communities, including but not limited to
educational in-services, blood pressure clinics and health
* Patient education at bedside, arranging post discharge physician
follow up appointments, sharing important discharge information
with the primary care physician.
* Attending discharge planning meeting as requested, working with
the facility team to provide a safe and successful discharge
* Determining appropriateness of skilled home care
* One (1) week follow up customer service call to
* Communication with the Clinical team on all complex, chronically
ill patients, assisting staff, referral sources in preventing
* Use Liaison Coordination note to communicate information.
* Assist in obtaining regulatory documentation as required.
* All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is
part of our background process, which includes medical and
* By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
* By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Celtic Health Care, Skokie , Transitional Nurse Liaison - Med Surg, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!