Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Practice opening in Skokie, Illinois. This and other
phlebotomy jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous phlebotomy experience and/or training is
- Phlebotomy certification.
- Background in a medical laboratory and/or knowledge of medical
terminology is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record. May be
required to travel/drive to other locations. **CANDIDATE MUST BE
FLEXIBLE WITH THEIR SCHEDULE AND WILLING TO TRAVEL IN AND AROUND
THE CITY OF CHICAGO** You will be reimburse for mileage. Job
- Skokie, IL
- Shift: Primarily days, evenings, weekends, Weekend and/or
- Both 36 Hours Per Week
- Permanent role If you would like more information, please APPLY
or contact Megan at You can also call/text at .
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Skokie , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!