Hospice Transitional Nurse Liaison - Hospice
Company: Celtic Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Hospice Transitional Nurse LiaisonJob Title
Hospice Transitional Nurse Liaison
Skokie, IL, USA
Working Hours Per Week
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Hospice Transitional
Nurse Liaison to join our dynamic team. In partnership with
Edward-Elmhurst and DuPage Medical Group, Residential Home Health
and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and
hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11
years in a row. We have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454.
This role will work with our clients in Skokie, IL. and surrounding
Residential Transitional Nurse Liaison Job Responsibilities:
* Complete an initial, comprehensive, and ongoing assessment of
patient and family to determine hospice needs, including a complete
physical assessment and history of current and previous
* Obtain complete/accurate demographic information and medical
history, including diagnosis for care and primary care physician
* Introduce the Agency to the patient/caregiver, explain scope of
our services and skilled services requested, and coordinate
* Order requested DME, supplies, and medications related to hospice
* Deliver community education as requested for assisted living
facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals
* Provide patient education at bedside regarding hospice, disease
progression, and end-of-life care
* Attend discharge planning meeting as requested, working with the
facility team to provide a safe and successful discharge home
* Determine hospice eligibility and appropriate level of care
* Communicate with the clinical team on all complex, chronically
ill patients, assisting staff and referral sources to prevent
Residential Transitional Nurse Liaison Qualification
* Associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a Registered
Nurse including acute care or oncology experience, hospice
* Experience with technologies such as Microsoft Office Suite,
EPIC, and HCHB preferred
* Able to transfer patients as needed according to proper
techniques of body mechanics to promote patient and staff
Join Residential Hospice and enjoy the following benefits:
* Competitive Pay: With opportunity for advancement
* Health and Welfare Benefits: Various medical, dental, and vision
insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
* Supplemental Benefits: Company paid life insurance and disability
benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
* Generous PTO Packages: 15 days PTO that grows with your tenure, 6
paid holidays, 1 personal day.
* Retirement: Save for your future with our company offered 401k
plan with matching contributions.
* Company-Paid Education Programs: Grow your career by taking
advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered
by Purdue and Kaplan.
Benefits may vary based on your employment status.
* Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is
part of our background process, which includes medical and
* By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
* By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Celtic Health Care, Skokie , Hospice Transitional Nurse Liaison - Hospice, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!