Physician - Hospitalist
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Nocturnes HospitalistHNI Healthcare is seeking an experienced
BE/BC physician to join the Hospitalist team at Northshore
University Health System in Evanston, IL. - This opportunity
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit
- 405-bed acute care Level III trauma center. -
- Flexible schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- Respond to codes/rapid responses
- Open ICU - intensivist in-house or on-call
- Excellent sub-specialty support
- Unparalleled 24/7 administrative support
- EMR- - Why choose HNI Healthcare? - The VitalsMD - - Technology
Advantage - - - gives - clinicians actionable, real-time data to
manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, adding a
level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Resources, Training & Culture - - - HNI's exclusive - HNICore---
- Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary
to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership
development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures
long, rewarding careers. - A successful candidate for HNI
Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
excellence(IM or FM).
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
- Current, unrestricted Ohio State license to practice. -
PandoLogic. Keywords: Physician, Location: Skokie, IL - 60076
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Skokie , Physician - Hospitalist, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!