Company: DRiV Incorporated
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are seeking a Plant Nurse to provide professional nursing
service and first aid to employees or persons who become ill or
injured on site and coordinates any off-site care needed.
- Maintain confidential medical records related to Worker's
- Assist with the development of programs such as Bloodborne
Pathogens, Hearing Conservation Program, Respiratory Protection
Program, First Responder Team, Personal Protective Equipment and
Industrial Hygiene Monitoring.
- Manages First Responder Team, provides First Aid, CPR, and AED
training, and organizes flu shots.
- Evaluates jobs for physical demands and ergonomics.
- Evaluates respiratory protection questionnaires and fit tests
- Responsible for completing fork-lift physicals on all lift
- Responsible for Worker's Compensation Program on a day-to-day
basis and follow-up on all cases to ensure workers return to work
at the earliest/safe opportunity. Monitors restricted and lost time
cases for status changes in any employee's ability to perform
- Works with insurance carrier to process workers' compensation
- Responsible for input of information into the Accident Injury
Reporting database, while continuously monitoring the database
activities to track rates and trends.
- Responsible for input of information for OSHA Recordkeeping
requirements to track rates and trends.
- Responsible for completing annual audio-metric testing for
employees to comply with OSHA Hearing Conservation Program.
Responsible for training employees on how to insert hearing
protection, and the importance of wearing hearing protection on and
off the job. Responsible for going over the hearing test with each
employee and answering any questions they may inquire.
- Responsible for completing the safety hours into AEGIS,
monthly. Responsible for entering data on the first aid log.
Responsible for updating AEGIS.
- Provides support to the incident investigation process by
helping with root cause analysis of OSHA recordable injuries and
Tenneco Significant Incidents, using the A3 and 8-D Tenneco
- Coordinate and interface with company designated Occupational
Health doctors (accompanies associates to doctor's
- Provide health and wellness education and coaching to
associates as needed and assigned
- Maintains medical area and equipment in an orderly, clean and
- Maintains adequate supplies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Valid Illinois Nursing License
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent
- 1-2 Years occupational health experience
- Ability to take patient vital signs, treat wounds, evaluate
physical condition, perform history and physical exam and refer to
physician and/or hospital
- Working knowledge of Illinois Workers Compensation, OSHA,
HIPAA, and other state/federal regulations
- Occupational Hearing Conservation Certified (CAOHC)
- First aid, CPR, and AED Instructor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong administrative and computers skills
- Experience in assessment and development of ergonomics
ABOUT TENNECO:Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers,
manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original
equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues
of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at
more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups,
Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
Keywords: DRiV Incorporated, Skokie , Plant Nurse, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!