Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Clinic Assistant performs receptionist and clerical
responsibilities related to clinic operations and patient
admissions. You will coordinate patient information and maintain
confidentiality of patient files at all times. In conjunction, you
will promote a favorable workspace by answering telephones
politely, distributing mail, and keeping supplies in stock.
Additionally, you will be the face of Rogers, as you are the first
impression for patients and visitors of the clinic!Job
- Perform departmental clerical and receptionist functions timely
- Coordinate with Intake team to plan and -perform patient
admission on the patient's first day of programming.
- Completing daily attendance tasks - including monitoring of
attendees and absences as well as those that are changing levels of
- Communicate messages to others timely and accurately.
- Answer telephones in a courteous manner within three (3) rings,
and direct calls appropriately.
- Greet and screen visitors and assist in meeting requests for
- Type general messages for the -clinic.
- Make appointments for the clinic.
- File documents in the unit manuals and resource areas.
- Copy documents for -clinic staff.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Maintain the filing system and ensure that needed forms are
- Perform departmental billing functions timely and
- Produce complete and accurate claims.
- Prepare the Hospital deposit worksheet, the bank deposit
ticket, and scanning all checks.
- Balance accounts receivable and prepare deposit
- Prepare professional, all-inclusive fee bills for submission to
- Prepare vendor bills for submission to providers.
- Post payment denials of insurance Explanation of Benefits into
the billing system.
- Log hospital and physician payments into Excel
- Assist with producing and mailing monthly statements.
- Maintain medical records in a functional, detailed and accurate
- Review all active medical records for filing needs, correct
placement of forms, and new orders to be transcribed.
- File laboratory and other diagnostic reports in an accurate and
- Maintain appropriate supplies for the unit and enter charges
for patient-specific supplies and treatments.
- Sign out and distribute supplies in a fiscally prudent
- Anticipate and arrange for department supplies to avoid
interruptions in patient care or complaints from caregivers.
- Place weekly food orders.
- Facilitate communication and assist in providing information to
patients, families, visitors and health care providers.
- Report relevant information to the manager, appropriate health
care provider or department.
- Prioritize tasks and demonstrate ability to organize
- Respond to requests from physicians, patients, families,
visitors and health care providers. Take appropriate action.
- Respond to codes and crisis situations as needed, under the
direction of clinical staff.
- Assist with patients at arrival and departure times under the
direction of clinical staff.
- Participate in Hospital committees, meetings and team
projects.In addition to the above, ideal candidates will possess:
- High school diploma required.
- Previous experience working in a psychiatric setting is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption.Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
opportunities. -ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTHRogers Behavioral
Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of
highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
clinical outcomes. -Rogers provides residential care and has three
inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also
offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities
across the U.S. - - -The System also includes -, which supports
patient care, programs, and research; and -, an initiative that
works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. - -For
more information, visit -. -EOE/MFDV
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Skokie , Clinic Assistant, Healthcare , Skokie, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!